Hawkninja Unisex Zipped Hoodie
Not available in stores.
Once Sold out, check back again in December 2019!
Clint Barton has worn quite a number of masks during his career as a crimefighter. Starting out as an acerbic sharpshooting bowman with trick arrows, and started out as a carnival performer for the Ringmaster and his Circus of Crime. After witnessing the heroic exploits of Iron Man one time, he decided to follow suit and do his best to help fight crime.
After feeling like he was nothing more than a novelty in the Avengers, Clint Barton decided he needed powers to be taken seriously as an Avenger. Consuming an improved but early version of the Pym particles, he became the second size-changing Avenger to go by the name Goliath. He goes back to his Hawkeye persona after a bitter feud with fellow Avenger the Vision.
The Mad Titan Thanos, however, brought out the worst in almost everyone, and after killing off half of all living creatures in the universe, Barton adopted the dark mantle of Ronin. As Ronin, Barton took a much darker stance against crime, as he employed methods that made sure the criminal were stopped permanently.
- Pre-Shrunk 2-Way Stretch 100% Premium Microfiber Polyester
- Incredibly strong and durable. Resistant to wrinkles, shrinking, abrasion & mildew
- Machine washable and easy to care
- Cool 360 Design
- High-definition sublimation printing technique covers the entire garment
- This is a Unisex fitted hoodie.
- Sizes are in US sizing
- enhanced zipper track to allow smooth zipping/unzipping
- Our apparels are all Hand-Made. hence, please allow a 5% tolerance in terms of color brightness (on-off screen) as well as sewing alignment.
DELIVERY & RETURNS