Deadpool Quilt Blanket
Not available in stores.
"Once Sold out, check back again in December 2019!"
Ever wonder what it would be like to sleep like the Merc with a Mouth? To have absolutely no care in the world, even if the entire building collapses on him? Even if he slept with the gas turned on and a metal object in the microwave oven?
This quilt blanket would probably be the next best thing, although even with his kind of healing factor, all of the injuries, the cuts, bruises, decapitations, disembowelments, and quarterings, there must still be some pain in there somewhere, right? Deadpool does heal, but even Wolverine and Sabretooth feel all of the things that their healing factors fix, so Wade WIlson must really be no exception.
It does seem like his healing factor works well enough to allow him to sleep right through the healing process, since Wade has never been known to complain about not getting enough sleep. Then again this could be his psychosis speaking, since most people also know that Wade Wilson is not exactly the sanest of anti-heroes.
- With white reverse, making it a nice reversible blanket
- Constructed with 68 Oz, 100% Poly Cotton, super soft, silky touch
- Durable and long lasting fade, stain, shrink and wrinkle resistant
- Hypoallergenic and resistant to dust mites
- Machine Washable w cold water gentle cycle & mid detergent
- Available in different sizes
- Very easy to pack and take with you on the go
DELIVERY & RETURNS