Xavier School for Gifted Youngsters Bomber Jacket
Not available in stores.
Once Sold out, check back again in December 2019!
There are a few individuals in the professional world today who have the fortitude and the will to stand up against the prejudice that permeates the free world. Foremost among these people are the teachers and educators, who seek to make a better world through education and enlightenment. Much like what Professor Charles Xavier envisioned when he put up a school for mutants, the logo of which is proudly displayed on the Xavier School for Gifted Youngsters Bomber Jacket.
Prejudice, hatred, and bigotry have become commonplace in the world we live in, and among the few institutions where these evil things are not allowed are schools, and this is why mutants flock to Professor Xavier's school, so that they may better themselves through education and training. Faculty and school personnel actually wear the likeness of this bomber jacket as a uniform.
In a world filled with hate and ignorance, the only viable solution for survival is education, which is why the Xavier School for Gifted Youngsters remains the one shining beacon of hope for humans everywhere, without which mutants would need to learn to hide to stay alive, or fight for their continued survival. This bomber jacket carries with it the symbol that stands for hope, refuge, and enlightenment for many mutants.
- 100% polyester taffeta fully lined
- Lightweight, wind/water resistant fabric
- Incredibly strong and durable. Resistant to wrinkles, shrinking, abrasion & mildew
- Machine washable and easy to care
- Cool 360 Design
- High-definition sublimation printing technique covers the entire garment
- Sizes are in US sizing
- Our apparels are all Hand-Made. hence, please allow a 5% tolerance in terms of color *brightness (on-off screen) as well as sewing alignment.
DELIVERY & RETURNS