Death Note L Bomber Jacket
Not available in stores.
Once Sold out, check back again in December 2019!
Unusual circumstances often have a way of arousing the interest of highly intelligent people. Such is the case with the mysterious detective known simply as L, whose face appears on the front of the Death Note L Bomber Jacket. Sensing that a series of criminals deaths have something more to it, he seeks to find out more the situation, the unidentified mass murderer Kira, and a seemingly harmless young man named Light Yagami, the current possessor of the Death Note.
L has a strong hunch that the deaths, the unidentified mass murderer Kira, and Light Yagami all have a connection somehow, and due to his intuitive abilities, L has a strong suspicion that Light Yagami is somehow behind the deaths, and seeks to link him to these occurrences and to the unidentified Kira. This bomber jacket is colored following how L sees situations, only in black in white.
In the world of Death Note, people have a tendency to die under suspicious circumstances. It is these circumstances that have attracted the full attention of L, who becomes completely absorbed by the case, and will soon learn that he will pay a steep price for it.
- 100% polyester taffeta fully lined
- Lightweight, wind/water resistant fabric
- Incredibly strong and durable. Resistant to wrinkles, shrinking, abrasion & mildew
- Machine washable and easy to care
- Cool 360 Design
- High-definition sublimation printing technique covers the entire garment
- Sizes are in US sizing
- Our apparels are all Hand-Made. hence, please allow a 5% tolerance in terms of color *brightness (on-off screen) as well as sewing alignment.
DELIVERY & RETURNS